Can you believe it? Holiday Season 2023 is here! You know what that means ...holiday shopping! While I always try to support my family and friends' small business, sometimes their products or services are not what I need at that time. I still want to support them! As someone who has a small business, I totally understand that too!
Here are 8 ways you can support a small business that won't cost you penny:
8. Sign up for my Email Newsletter - If you're receiving this through email - THANK YOU- you're one step ahead everyone else! If you're not, CLICK HERE to subscribe. Quite a few times I will send out promotions, free tips and tricks, articles, and giveaways to only my email subscribers!
7. Like or Follow my Facebook and Instagram - Social Media is , in my humble opinion, the best form of free advertising. Who doesn't like free exposure? By liking or following my page you're on a great start to helping my business grow AND you don't have to pay anything!
6. Like a few of my posts - Social Media Algorithms suck. The more you smash that thumbs up or love button the more my posts will show up on your feed!
5. Share a post on social media or email newsletter to someone you think would enjoy it - While you might need what I’m posting, you most likely know someone who will!
4. Tag a friend in one of my social media posts - Again, maybe you might not need to book a honeymoon - you might know someone who needs honeymoon help ASAP!
3. Comment something kind! - I LOVE fun emojis! 😜
2. Post a picture - Have you booked with me before? Share one of your vacation photos! Don’t forget to use our agency hashtag #hallieontravel. I also LOVE funny memes!
1. Give a shout out! - Referrals are one of my biggest forms of flattery. I know you’re scrolling through your feed right now at work - I do it too - Maybe you’ll see someone who needs a recommendations for my services? Tag me or pass along my contact info! I don’t mind!
It’s not hard to support a friend’s local business and not spend a penny! However, maybe this year you can support your friend’s business by purchasing a product or using one of their services. As always, I’m here for your travel needs!
shout out to some of my favoite small business in the denver area
Omni Ballroom is Denver's elite ballroom dance studio. From Waltz, to Cha Cha, Country Two Step, and even Hip Hop, Omni's talented instructors can teach any age with any level experience how to feel confident on the dance floor! Omni is also a Woman Owned Business!
South Havana Motor Company
I'll be honest with you, I'd probably get disowned by my dad if I didn't mention his business. Okay, maybe not disowned, but he for sure won't take me to Disney again if I forget! For over 30 years, customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable staff.
Nolia is the South Metro areas best kept secret! Located minutes away from Park Meadows Mall, Nolia is (in my opinion) the best place for tapa and charcuterie. They also have a expansive wine selection!
Denver Ballet Theatre Academy
DBT is Denver's premier ballet academy for aspiring dancers. The professional faculty have had careers of their own performing professionally, they provide each student with the understanding of what it really means to take their dance skills from "studio to stage” with joy and confidence. Fun Fact: I used to work here!
Curate: A Local Mercantile
Have you ever need a last minute gift? Or even a gift for someone who "has it all?" Curate is one of my favorite little shops that has over 100 local vendors! From one-of-a-kind handmade items, to fabulous fashions, specialty goods, food gifts ,and home décor - there truly is something of everyone here! is also a Woman Owned Business!
Share the knowledge
Your Travel Advisor